Never Lonely

Never Lonely

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More Boogies


Another day full of snot, congestion, and crud. God bless her soul she seems to be coping well. I still haven't heard from the doctors about the whooping cough yet. In an attempt to try and clear some of this yuckiness, I've started her on the Zyrtec they gave us when they thought her influenza B was allergies. Willing to try anything at this point. Supposed to go back to work tomorrow instead we will be hanging out with Dr. V.  I also bought a humidifier today. Trying anything to get her to breath normal. After her nap today she was completely drenched in sweat. You'd think she ran a marathon they way she smelled! After nap time was bath time. Before bath time we turned the guest bathroom into a sauna. Let the steam fill the room and then "hot boxed" Miss Audry. It seemed to help a bit during bath time but shortly after during lunch time she was back to ick. We will see if the humidifier helps any. Crossing our fingers!! 

Got a call around 1120 from Physical Therapy. Apparently it's Tuesday, SUPRISE! Needless to say we missed our appointment. They offered to reschedule this week and I said I'd call them back Thursday or Friday, only to realize I don't have their phone number. I know.. Awesome! I think she will be okay without one week of therapy. In 4-5 more weeks Audry will get to do water therapy! I couldnt be more excited! She LOVE LOVE LOVES the water. I attempted to get a video for you guys but the little booger kept kicking the rag off her cookies. I'm all about telling her story, just don't want her cookies plastered on the world wide web if ya know what I mean. So you shall have to settle for yet another boog photo :) 

Managed to get a sneak peak atour pictures from Sunday. Not gonna lie, they are pretty awesome. Thank you, you know who, for setting it up for us. It means a shit ton. :) Also, if anyone in the Ft. Lewis area needs pictures done, let me know. Amanda is a photo genius. Seriously, love her work. 

The rest of our day was filled with more 16 & Pregnant and Army Wives. We seriously lead an extraordinary lives. On the way to pick up Emery from school; we stopped off at right aid to pick up a few things. Ended up getting boog a new pair of shades. Every time I turned right in the car I got a mouth full from the diva. She seemed to really perk up. Everyone at Right Aid thought she was such a ham. When we got back to the car she decided she wanted to drive. Seeing as how she didn't have a license I let her sit there and snapped some photos. Got some weird looks from passerby's, clearly they don't have kids. If they do, they don't know how to use their imagination. Another day doing what we do best.. 
"I got the keys, try and stop me"
"Mom, I'm not playin, Get in the car!"
"Lets Go Mom"


"Embrace The Suck"

Too make a donation to Audrys cause go to http://www.gofundme.com/AudryMaxineAgainstSma 10% of all donations will go towards funding Dr. Kaspar's gene therapy. A potential cure for this horrible disease. Give Audry and all her SMA friends a fighting chance at life. 

3 comments:

  1. love this:) i look forward to reading your new updates everyday so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha she is adorable! Hang in there momma!!! I know you feed off her strength but she feeds off of yours as well! And clearly you are doing a great job of "embracing the suck"! Let me know if I can do anything! I really wish you still lived in the Lacey area so I could help you out more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I wish you lived in graham ;)

    ReplyDelete